Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like they updated the design. i cant find much info on it but it does have sliding dropouts but im trying to find a picture of them. anyone have one of there new model ramble tambles or experience with one. I have a reba fork or a bontrager carbon ridgid i would run on it. still not sure which one. thanks

·
Registered
798 Posts
This is Waaaaayyy late but i've got one.
Bought it used and has been a good 9'r for me!
I've run it in every imaginable combination from a 3x9, 2x10 and mostly as a single speed. Been through a lot including 2 100 races (sm100) and fork combos of 80, 100 and ridged (which sucked and was way to steep and stiff.)
Its tough but just saw that i broke the tabs on the BB shell that fix the EBB. They are cracked and pinged Van Dessel 3x with no response. I got a bushnell EBB that sinches down and so far so good it works! I keep thinking i'm on its last year and last leg but i keep coming back. Fit wise runs small and the TT is short, i had to run a layback post and longish stem. The angles especially the HT are a little steep even with a 100mm and make it a touch twitchy. This is their first gen version (the brown one) and i know they have a newer one that looks similar. If you are looking Overall a tough bike!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.