Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I need it but kinda want a computer for my bike. I am looking at 2 now but maybe more with input from you experts. Here is what I found: Cateye Strada wireless and a Cateye micro wireless. Both are the same price $39 at amazon. So what do you think?

Brad

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
The Strada's easier to operate, since the entire rear of the computer serves as the control button. By contrast, the old Micro has a mode button on top and a start-stop button on the tail (facing you), as well as buttons on the underside.

There's also the Vectra Wireless, with fewer functions and a lower price.

·
govt kontrakt projkt mgr
6,171 Posts
hey cool...

the real mechbgon guy!? I utilized ur website along with mysuperpc, thevideoguys, and new egg when I built two computers last year. Fun stuff, and easy. THANKS !!!

mechBgon said:
The Strada's easier to operate, since the entire rear of the computer serves as the control button. By contrast, the old Micro has a mode button on top and a start-stop button on the tail (facing you), as well as buttons on the underside.

There's also the Vectra Wireless, with fewer functions and a lower price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.