Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi tribe!

As some you guys know, I went back home for the holidays and promised to post some pics. I didn't get to ride much, so I couldn't get many bike pics. However I did travel around a bit and here are some pics in case you are interested. You can click on the pics to see larger versions

The crater of Poas volcano (one of the widest craters in the world)

Welcome to the jungle! (on the way to Tortuguero National Park)

A crocodile by the river on the way to Tortuguero National Park

A waterfall near the aborigenous town of Bribrí, close to the Panama border

You can see more pics on my flickr.

Thanks

Cheers,
Cris

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Great photos and ....

crisillo said:

I use a Canon 30d
Weather!.
You got Poas on a very clear day. Excellent shot!. we were not as lucky as it was very cloudy and fogy the day we planed to visit. On the other hand we were very lucky to get a partially clear day and night at volcan Arenal and were able to see even lava flows at night.
This was very rare back in December 2003 as people said the mountain was in clouds for 3 weeks prior.
Costa Rica is beautifull, no doubt.
Pura Vida Crisilio

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GreenBonty said:
Weather!.
You got Poas on a very clear day. Excellent shot!. we were not as lucky as it was very cloudy and fogy the day we planed to visit. On the other hand we were very lucky to get a partially clear day and night at volcan Arenal and were able to see even lava flows at night.
This was very rare back in December 2003 as people said the mountain was in clouds for 3 weeks prior.
Costa Rica is beautifull, no doubt.
Pura Vida Crisilio
Thanks GB!

We got a clear day at Poas, but it is sometimes harder to get a good one at Arenal depending on the time of the year, so consider yourself lucky... my GF has been to CR 3 times and hasn't been able to see Arenal yet...

Cheers

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
Great pictures. Where are some of the local beauties? I cannot believe you would leave them out- how inconsiderate of you!

Now hurry up and ply them with some rum.

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Flyer said:
Great pictures. Where are some of the local beauties? I cannot believe you would leave them out- how inconsiderate of you!

Now hurry up and ply them with some rum.
Will look some of them up... didn't take any this time.. my GF was watching :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.