Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my IndustryNine Enduro wheelset this afternoon:yesnod: losjefes was kind enough to give me a tour of the entire facility. I must say I was very impressed with their manufacturing operation as well as their hub and wheel assembly area. I felt like a little kid in a candy store. Thanks again losjefes:cornut: . And I thought that I was crazy:crazy: , I ain't got nothing on shopvet, he is f'ing core:cornut: . Here are some pics for your drooling pleasure.

Attachments

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
mb3designs said:
That grey and red combo will be hot. For me, it was either blue or green, I am slightly more partial to blue so I went that route. The green I9's are f'ing bad @$$ though, I had never seen any up close, but believe me they look amazing. Maybe next bike build.
Personally, once I got there and saw all the colors in person, I wished I had ordered the brown set, those are sooooo nice. Not what you'd expect, but brown and grey are my favorite colors they make. The green sets did look nice too, and blue would be killer.

·
Registered
776 Posts
mb3designs said:
Yeah, the brown is very nice. I would rock any color wheel of theirs. I don't know if you have seen the I9's on losjefes's Turner, his spokes have a fade color pattern, it looks unbelievable.
You must of knocked all the dust off of losjefes's wheels to check out his polish to blue fade! His chain is still missing from the ride I did with him 6-8 weeks ago.

Hey, make sure you buy the next edition of Decline and look in the back for a I9 ad. Jake @ I9 did a great tribute to Styles who still is one of the coolest MFers eventhough he is no longer with us. Way to show what our community is all about I9!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.