Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Trumbull if you are looking for more of a "freeride" type ride or Huntington if you want to pedal a little more.

Both a good places either way :)

As far as club rides in that area I am not sure. I think we might have a group ride heading to Middlesex on sunday though, still all very up in the air....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the suggestions. i am coming up thursday night July 13th through that Sunday. please let me know if you guys are riding that weekend. i will check out trumball at the very least since its the closest.

·
Registered
300 Posts
rconceptsinc said:
i was at the main lot at that time but did not see anyone. i rode there for 2 hours....it was ok...would have been much better if there were longer trails
You were at the commuter lot off Daniel Farms Road? Maybe at one of the others? We got there 8:40ish, saw a few others in the lot.

But yeah, Trumbull is not really the best choice if you want a long xc type ride, but you can manage to do a decent amount of pedaling there. I think.

Anyways, I wrote up a critically acclaimed silly ride recap here: http://www.crankfire.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=2295

Sorry we missed you! Next time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.