Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
A Huckin' Hypocrite
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I can get get registered for the race I'm fully expecting great things from my new ride...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Kym you are starting to scare me --------i have some stickie chronic and a new bong just waiting to straighten you out before your next ride :eek: ---

you are in need of getting small :eekster: :rolleyes: :p

·
A Huckin' Hypocrite
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not for me

I've heard "The key to speed is weed, dude." And I think I may have experienced a contact high on the short bus one time that did make me think I was riding faster, less apprehension??? less comprehension of danger??? :p
Anyway I just say "no" to that and "yes" to training wheels.
ps. I didn't sell my blue baby:thumbsup:

·
Nothing can stop me now
1,045 Posts
Does someone in the Valley carry that bike? That looks like a great size for a little one. Which I happen to have.....

Thanks,
Bobo

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Kymmster said:
I've heard "The key to speed is weed, dude." And I think I may have experienced a contact high on the short bus one time that did make me think I was riding faster, less apprehension??? less comprehension of danger??? :p
Anyway I just say "no" to that and "yes" to training wheels.
ps. I didn't sell my blue baby:thumbsup:
i am so glad you still have your Mal ----that this just to cool to sell !!! :D

have you corrected your chain rubbing issue on your can --------or am i going to reposition and re-weld that stay out of the chains way for you :thumbsup:

·
Shred...it's the new drug
3,844 Posts
Gref told me about the potential "stimulus" sale...say it ain't so! That beast is a one of kind. Keep the Mal on Somo!!! See you up on candy saturday night, I'm missing the race due to work, but I'm stoked for the build/freeride sunday!!!

·
A Huckin' Hypocrite
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think so...

bobo_krkk_NIN said:
Does someone in the Valley carry that bike? That looks like a great size for a little one. Which I happen to have.....

Thanks,
Bobo
I think this was a custom build. I found it over on pinkbike and I believe it was actually for sale under the DJ hardtail section. I think it was built for someone who had some physical challenges and wasn't about to be stopped. I don't know if it was a he or she but I like their spirit, they wanted to be able to ride something as close to a regular bike as everyone else rides :thumbsup:

·
A Huckin' Hypocrite
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No deal

The stimulus is safe at home waiting to have some brakes put back on her. She now has to share air time with her little Canfield cousin which keeps the paint from gettin' all scratched up. I don't think I'll make Candy yet but make a speed pass for me while your up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts