Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pivot Rider
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come One, Come All to our Social Ride this Thursday!

This month we will meet at the Mayhem Gulch TH and ride up Mayhem and take a run around Centennial Cone. This is an all level, no drop ride -- so ladies, come on out and join us. We will have plenty of folks there from the COMBA Board who will help with ride leads and sweeps, plus make sure that you get back down! This is NOT a Beginner's Ride. Actual trail miles with be approx 18.

Here's the beta:

Meet at 5:45 pm at the Mayhem Gulch TH -- wheels down at 6 pm.
Bring all the usual stuff -- especially a rain jkt since weatherman is calling for afternoon showers. (which is hit or miss as you all know -- right now, it's raining at the still being built GBP and NOT raining here in downtown Golden!)

Please RSVP to: [email protected]

See ya there! :thumbsup:

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,765 Posts
Lance? since he's done......great effort today though! i cant make it my sons BD. Another teenager now!

·
Pivot Rider
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PBR me! said:
Lance? since he's done......great effort today though! i cant make it my sons BD. Another teenager now!
DANG! I totally didn't think to ask him to join us (since I figgered he'd be otherwise occupied, but that sorta didn't happen).

Maybe next ride! :D

2 teenagers now? Does that mean you are officially an old dude? :eekster: :p

·
not actually bad :)
1,768 Posts
Yetigirl said:
DANG! I totally didn't think to ask him to join us (since I figgered he'd be otherwise occupied, but that sorta didn't happen).

Yes - he must be older than me.
I don't have 2 teenagers til Oct!

(Happy BDay Cody!)

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,765 Posts
Yetigirl said:

Now that you put it that way, yah it kinda does make me officially old thanks! :nono:

This should be a good ride! next time......post pics!

·
Pivot Rider
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PBR me! said:
Now that you put it that way, yah it kinda does make me officially old thanks! :nono:
You're welcome! Thought that you'd really appreciate the reminder! :D :cool:

Be sure to wish your "teenage" son happy birthday from all of us here! :)

·
Total Goober
1,041 Posts
I'm not familiar with Mayhem Gulch. Will one of these sets of directions get me there?

North Access -- Horse Trailers permitted. Take Colorado Hwy. 93 north from Golden approximately one mile to Golden Gate Canyon Rd. Travel west about 8 miles to Robinson Hill Rd. Travel west about eight miles to Robinson Hill Rd. Turn left and continue to Camino Perdido, the north access road into the park. The trailhead is approximately one mile to the south.

West Access -- No horse trailers allowed. From West U.S. Hwy. 6 and State Hwy. 93 west of Golden, travel west on Hwy. 6 about 11 miles. Turn right at Hwy. 119, and travel about 1/2 mile. Turn right onto Douglas Mountain Road and travel about one mile to Centennial Cone Road. Turn right and travel and go about a mile to Centennial Cone Rd., the west entry to the park.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts