Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just got into South Carolina and I am probably gonna go there next fall. I was wondering if there are any nice trails around there. Looking for some tech riding not bland xc and also if there are some dj's ill probably bring my cheap dj bike for an around school ride.

thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did a trip to clemson, then USC, then college of charleston this summer and while clemson was nice it just didnt fit what i wanted to do(market/sports management). now that i clemson is my mortal enemy, would you like to buy an orange clemson under armour shirt?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn... guess i'm gonna have to use my dj bike for street only around columbia

·
Registered
89 Posts
Good choice on South Carolina(I am a 2007 graduate). The only riding I know of in Columbia is Harbison State Park....I don't think it is what you are looking for though.....

·
Registered
119 Posts
Both of the mechanics at Outspokin Bikes are freeride/downhill riders. You should ask them.
I drive up to Pisgah/Dupont for most of my mountain biking and stick to the road bike in Cola.

·
SALLGUD
449 Posts
Keep in mind that you are only about an hour or so away from some really good riding in SC: FATS, Horn Creek, Turkey Creek, Modoc, HKSP, etc. Straight shot west on 20, just a tad north of North Augusta (exit 1).

As far as schools, well, I am partial to The Citadel. :thumbsup:

MD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts