Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
nothing to see here
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not having much luck searching for anodised brakes in different colours for a mate who's building a new bike. It'll be a brushed Titanium frame (Lynskey Pro29) and he's flexible with the colour he wants for the different parts, just wants all the same colour. Leaning towards green. Hope only have pink as an option for their brakes (but plenty of colour choices for their floating rotor centres), and he's thinking about this, but I think he'd be better off with another colour.

Any tips or knowledge regarding this?

·
Come see me after class
1,431 Posts
if you want a green caliper, you'll need to have it professionally anodized (if possible). otherwise, you could tear them down and have them powdercoated.

·
...idios...
5,662 Posts
Search eBay.co.uk for Hope green. The Hope team riders get green anodised components and they sometimes turn up for sale on the internets. Hope also did a limited edition red M4 a couple of years ago; again, check eBay.

·
Registered
188 Posts
straitline makes colored levers I got a pair of orange ones on my fuel ex, they go really good with my orange spokes and hubs on my industry nine wheelset!

·
We get titles?
938 Posts
The eighties called . . .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts