Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a picture or can show me where to find the colors available for Tune hubs? The Tune website does not show color options (that I can see or find).

Thanks,
KMan

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey KMan,

Check out Poshbikes website... They have some great pics of Tune parts. It doesn't matter what part you're looking at as all the colors are the same across the board (I hope that made sense :D ). Also, alpcross has some decent pics too.

·
Registered
564 Posts
KMan said:
Anyone have a picture or can show me where to find the colors available for Tune hubs? The Tune website does not show color options (that I can see or find).

Thanks,
KMan
They are available in gold, green, blue, silver and red. I do not have any pictures of the gold or green but here is blue, black and red.

I will have some pictures of some custom green White Industries hubs that I am getting made next week.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those carbon rims?

The same as the set you had on EBay recently?

Ligero said:
They are available in gold, green, blue, silver and red. I do not have any pictures of the gold or green but here is blue, black and red.

I will have some pictures of some custom green White Industries hubs that I am getting made next week.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure you did!

Right now is a terrible time to be selling bike parts on Ebay - Good deals for buying though.

I just parted out my single speed and since I am getting a new road bike I needed to sell now for the $$. I knew I was not going to get top prices, but I took a bath on a few items.

Sold 2005 Kona Unit frame almost brand new for $173 - expected around $250
2006 Fox F80X - used for 3 rides - $398 - expected $450+

I still have the following to sell, but am going to wait until after the holidays as I don't want to give these away.

Wheelset - King ISO Hubs, Sapim CX-Ray spokes, Mavic 3.1 ust rims
Hope Mono Mini Brake set
FSA Team Issued Carbon crankset

KMan

Ligero said:
Yes, those are the ones. I lost money selling those.

·
Registered
564 Posts
KMan said:
Right now is a terrible time to be selling bike parts on Ebay - Good deals for buying though.

I just parted out my single speed and since I am getting a new road bike I needed to sell now for the $$. I knew I was not going to get top prices, but I took a bath on a few items.

Sold 2005 Kona Unit frame almost brand new for $173 - expected around $250
2006 Fox F80X - used for 3 rides - $398 - expected $450+

I still have the following to sell, but am going to wait until after the holidays as I don't want to give these away.

Wheelset - King ISO Hubs, Sapim CX-Ray spokes, Mavic 3.1 ust rims
Hope Mono Mini Brake set
FSA Team Issued Carbon crankset

KMan
Yeah, I don't understand Ebay at christmas time. Bike parts sell worse then other times of the year but things like Ipod's are selling for above retail. My girlfriend was on Ebay last night looking for the Sex in the City dvd box set and every auction had a shipping price of $150 to $180!

I had someone send me a offer for the wheels that he would give my $500 for them if I included free shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.