Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was riding my new favorite trail at Palmer Park on my awesome AC, and today well....it's sub30* and there's a blizzard outside. Snow ranges from 1-12+" with probably 30mph winds outside. And then Tuesday it's supposed to be 55. :p

Non-snowy pic. (courtesy of anthonysloan.com)

And then the snowy pic from my front door via cellphone camera.

Attachments

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
s1ngletrack said:
Only 12"? They're calling for somewhere between 16 & 24" up here - should be nice and green by Thursday.
We're supposed to get more. :p

Shouldn't you be at Fruita or something like Todd and everybody else?

·
Pro Crastinator
11,941 Posts
i remember a few years ago, some friends and i were riding out in buffalo creek (sw denver area) and it was mid june and we got caught in a snowstorm out of nowhere.....

i used to love the freak weather in boulder....

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Yeah, we got snow yesterday here in arizona...we went riding anyway!

·
I do small drops.
215 Posts
If the snow here wasn't too deep to keep you from riding, the wind would knock you over flat! For the second time in two weeks we have an active blizzard warning! And this is my day off, my "biking" day. So now I'm just gonna post all day.

See what you've brought me to, Mother Nature? THANKS A LOT! :mad:

:D

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol, now all the highways going in and out of town are closed. Even the mall is closed *gasp* :rolleyes:

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bentimby said:
i feel a snow day coming on! I heard on the weather station there are forecasts up to 2.5 feet all along the foothills! :D
I'm hoping for one as well. :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.