Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
If you want him and his pink bike, he's all yours!!! :D

·
Woohooo!
5,104 Posts
Sure thing

kitchenware said:
We should get the details of that lined out so I can put in a request. ;)
At this point it looks like I'm going to head down Friday evening and camp at the National Forest Campground where we did GITA (between Angelfire and Taos), ride Saturday and probably camp Saturday night. I think Jaenette is coming so she and I will probably do Taos on Sunday before heading home.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice

I had fun. Despite the need for a $260 fuel pump (parts only) and a $50 tow. A few pictures of my own to add to the post.
Captions with photos-

1. When did the world go disk?
2. Those that can, do. Those that can't, watch those that do, while others take pictures to make it last longer.
3. Kitchenware is a Doer. (on a HT)
4. Speed is the lunchmeat in the sandwich of fun.

Thanks to those that helped me while coasting and my apologies to all for the delay.

Darren

Attachments

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Yawn....

Looks like a nice stroll through a beginner's course.

NOT!

Great pics as usual Brian! Hope all is going well out east. J says hi!

M

·
Hairshirt Rider
1,875 Posts
Car troubles?

I take it from your post that you had car troubles on shuttle - did you get enough bro money to cover the cost of the tow? If not, let me know and I'll pitch in - seems like the right thing to do.

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Sweet pics Darren. Sorry to hear about the car. The fuel pump fail because crap from the bottom of the fuel tank got into it? If it makes you feel any better I did $430 worth of damage to my explorer on the shuttle and drive down to CS...both rear rotors shot, etc. :D

You were the only one to get an action shot of me, so I'm very happy. Oh yeah, and nice riding with the old school Klein. ;)

Kirk (bottom pic u posted)

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Darren© said:
1. When did the world go disk?
I've got rotor envy. ;)

Nah really, that trail made me realize I need a bigger rotor AND I need to use the plastic thingy in my front caliper for shuttles.

Cool pics, Darren. Good to see you again too.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Hey Jim wanna get a shuttle going for Saturday on Pipeline?

·
Registered
266 Posts
public?

Is the "Supershuttle" trail public? If so, where is it at?

If you don't want to share thats okay too.

·
Woohooo!
5,104 Posts
It is public

TCR1 said:
Is the "Supershuttle" trail public? If so, where is it at?

If you don't want to share thats okay too.

It's public but I don't share trail information on the web (and please don't anyone else share information--this trail doesn't need to become the next Monarch Crest ok?). I'd be happy to show you next time we do a shuttle if you're interested.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts