Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hmmm

Okay, so this is pretty neat. A bit far for Denver/Boulder dwellers, but cool. I also like that they are inviting the MTB community.

But, the website is not very clear on how this works. Is it open every day? Can you just go and practice/play around? Are the races open for all levels and bike types? For example, I'd like to do a beginner race of some sort with my dual suspension Fuel...just for fun. Is that available etc?

So anyway, if anyone knows, or is involved with this, let us know...or, pass the word along that some more details on the website would be great.

Oh and hey, we need a Ray's or indoor jump area here in Denver/Boulder don't you think? Boulder Indoor Cycling is pretty cool but their MTB space is a bit limited. Worth a trip every now and again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There is open practice before the races on the days listed in the previous posts, but the track is inside one of the buildings on the Greeley Stampede grounds, so you can't just go there whenever you want.

The organizers build the track the Friday before race weekend.

They do have an Open Mtn bike class. On Saturday, there were over 20 guys on mtn bikes. It was pretty cool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.