Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
This place needs an enema
15,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is a pretty cool place to ride.

Dumptrucks of snow last week have firmed up with the recent high pressure--making for some pretty good riding in the high country now that the freshies have mostly been spoken for and the slednecks have packed the trails down.

More later...

MC

Attachments

·
Registered
580 Posts
My Eyes, My Eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikesee said:

Dumptrucks of snow last week have firmed up with the recent high pressure--making for some pretty good riding in the high country now that the freshies have mostly been spoken for and the slednecks have packed the trails down.

More later...

MC
What the heck is that golden orb in the sky?????????

Ken

ps: I see a bunch of new Lenz threads, can I get one for springtime in MoWab? Do you still think they'er the not new ticket?

·
Beware of Doggerel
665 Posts
pretty

Real pretty picture. Like the B&W. I'm a bit south of Ken so I've seen that nearby star hanging low in the sky around noon, it burns!! it burns!! But we don't need no stinkin' sun with the Northern Lights we've been getting this week.

What temps are you getting in Colorado?

From the #1 Vampire winter vacation spot
Adam

mikesee said:

More later...

MC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts