Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You gotta love it here. It's dumping in the mountains, the skiing is unbeleivable! But here on the front range, we got summertime dirt. It's just a little cooler:D

After 6 days of work, I got a day off, so I headed to the local Rock Garden at Hall Ranch.
I messed around with timer shots for a while, and even got a few shots worth posting. With Thursday off, I'm looking for another ride if the weather holds.

The second and third pics are of a nice step I've been working on mastering in the waterfall section. The pic snapped as I stalled coming up, but I did clean it both times I tried to get pics. It's fun looking for different lines on this section of Hall. Good Stuff!

Attachments

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Bikezilla said:
Holy cow... SW's a dead ringer for Fo!!!:eek:

'Cept for the riding part.:rolleyes:
Nice try BZ. Let me know if you need a referral for an Eye Health Exam. You obviously have some issues that need to be addressed.

It's not even close. Look, my helmet is on straight:thumbsup:

Disclaimer: disregard above comments if you are referring to my A$$:D

·
Registered
9,635 Posts
SWorks, pm me, I'll join you up there and actually take a VID of you cleaning this and that. Just don't make it 6 am!

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Bikezilla said:
Frankly I think you Colorado guys show a little too much A$$
[/IMG]
He was trying to ski in Vail, so surely he was not actually living here in CO. What a moron. I cannot for the life of me figure out how all his slippage in that orientation caused his pants to move UPWARD.

There are definitely questions to be answered here...

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bikezilla said:
Frankly I think you Colorado guys show a little too much A$$
What are you talking about:confused:

Attachments

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
S-Works said:
What are you talking about:confused:
Oh, NOW who's got the envy? :D

Rich the description I read said something about a flip-down seat thingy wasn't in place (not talking about the saftey bar) and he slipped butt-first through the seat frame. Perhaps his pants snagged and were pulled off and he folded up and slipped through.

What I want to know is how his bindings held...and how they extracted his entire manhood which surely went full internal after 15mins hanging pantless, inverted, from a ski lift, in the cold.

I bet his lawyer is picking out a new house already.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bikezilla said:
Oh, NOW who's got the envy? :D

Rich the description I read said something about a flip-down seat thingy wasn't in place (not talking about the saftey bar) and he slipped butt-first through the seat frame. Perhaps his pants snagged and were pulled off and he folded up and slipped through.

What I want to know is how his bindings held...and how they extracted his entire manhood which surely went full internal after 15mins hanging pantless, inverted, from a ski lift, in the cold.

I bet his lawyer is picking out a new house already.
"A$$ shot" stoke is better than no stoke. :thumbsup: So we are ahead of the game. A$$ shots unite:D

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
One bright day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight.
Back-to-back they faced each other,
Drew their swords, and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise,
Came and killed those two dead boys.
If you don't believe this lie is true,
Ask the blind man, because he saw it too.

·
Registered
498 Posts
You and your "Doctor" schedule. If you can wait until after work, I'll ride with you on Thursday as well. I went up yesterday and was the only one (besides the 20+ deer) on the mountain. Too cold for everyone I guess. Besides my terrible fitness it was a great ride.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.