Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please note that the Phase II/Advanced area at Colonnade will be closed to riding this weekend (Saturday 6/28 & Sunday 6/29) as we will be ripping around with a Bobcat working on numerous projects.

We could use the help if you'd like to come out and lend a hand and the lower Tqalu and Limestone Loop trails will be open as usual.

Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rock Climber said:
I have been interested in coming out and giving a hand on some trails, do you need specific experience, or can the average Joe just show up and still contribute?
Thanks for your interest Rock Climber. Any average Joe can show up and contribute. Mike Westra will be leding the crews out there (he'll be the one driving the Bobcat). Look for Mike and he can point you in the right direction and get you hooked up with an appropriate project.

Cheers!

·
Justin Vander Pol
1,745 Posts
We're on the final push to get the project wrapped up before September 13, which is the date for the grand opening of the park and our deadline for completing construction. This is the home stretch, folks. We'd love to have people come to as many work parties as possible so we can git'er done!

·
Build More = Ride More
1,442 Posts
juice said:
We're on the final push to get the project wrapped up before September 13, which is the date for the grand opening of the park and our deadline for completing construction. This is the home stretch, folks. We'd love to have people come to as many work parties as possible so we can git'er done!
Oh snap! That's my birthday.

I know where I'm going to be... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.