Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
bald
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested, Specialized will be hosting a demo at Red Rocks Open Space on Aug 7th from 9am to 4pm. They will have a wide range of offerings from their 2011 line as well as 2010 line. Any questions you can also call any of the local Specialized dealers for additional details.

·
bald
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JV - looks like one demo 8 II in a med.
Ski - they will have affair amount of 29ers mostly fsr models including the new SW epic 29 carbon model.

All of the shops in CS received an e-mail listing the models, so if you patron one in particular they can give you a break down of which models will be available.

Hope to see you guys there.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
bs101 said:
JV - looks like one demo 8 II in a med.
Ski - they will have affair amount of 29ers mostly fsr models including the new SW epic 29 carbon model.

All of the shops in CS received an e-mail listing the models, so if you patron one in particular they can give you a break down of which models will be available.

Hope to see you guys there.
bs - thanks! I'm looking forward to trying them out, though not the carbon SW Epic; I'd just want one, then wind up breaking it!

·
bald
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everyone, sorry for the confusion, but it sounds like Red Rocks will not be able to host the Demo. As soon as I get confirmation on the place I will post it. It should still be the same day and more than likely Palmer Park, but the location is not set up yet. Again sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
How about Ute Valley? Fairly short laps (~4.5 miles) with a great variety of terrain to put the bikes through their paces. There's the lot on Vindicator or maybe over by Pinon Valley Park.

·
bald
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay, Specialzied has picked Palmer Park, same special date and same special time.

Excuse the bad joke.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts