Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· ride your bike
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy cow! Just how many trips over from Coeur d'Alene will it take to burn out on that park once it's done??? And it has a dog park right next door??? Can I just live there, please?

Congrats, kudos, and XOXOXO to all that have/had a hand in the collonade project. I've been showing the plans to everyone over here and they're all extremely stoked. Hope you like Idahoans....but I grew up in Oly, and I've got the webbed feet to prove it.

· Registered
5,731 Posts
If you go to the BBTC website (www.bbtc.org) you can link to it there and I think it still has a piece on how fake rocks are being made for riding on, over.
Definately going to be a skills park and fun for the in-town crowd. Only a few blocks fro the REI flagship store too. Good practice for the next skills park plan...
I'm hoping it will get national attention when done. Don't know of any others.

· Registered
603 Posts
Ckecked out the spot yesterday!!! WOW!

A little noisy being under the highway, but it an excellent spot.

There's already some rocks and boulders scattered around the area. I did some trials type riding and bounced around from rock to rock. There's also a fun rock wall to ride and jump.

Do they get to use ALL the land including the part that goes across the small street to the upper part just under the highway? That would be a cool spot for a road gap or a bridge over the road.

Also, is this place going to have any good sized drops and jumps? Big drops cause too much liability?

· Registered
5,731 Posts
I get the impression from your post that you will sorely be disappointed. Gotta start small with the gov and work your way up.
No, no road gaps or big hucks. Probably nothing over 3 feet to start.
But, no *****in', at least it's something. And, it's legal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.