Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
I second guessed posting. Just so happened that tune popped up on the radio as I was scrolling through your pics. Set a pretty cool mood with it snowing outside and all.

Again, fabulous photog! I have already thrown it out there for the crew to chew on for sometime in late Jan-early March

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
RCC said:
This is funny!..When I see this I always wonder,do you lol before or after you typed lol...me I just lol while I'm typing lol! LOL .peace
LOL (before I typed), that was Bruce's beer talking last night:crazy: :lol: .

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
This should help get the warm thoughts flowing again. Temp was roughly 25/F, with a WC of 10/F. I feel sorry for you guys in SF....cold mutha today.

Cleared a section of the jump line too..

Before:

After:

At this point even Sprocket was begging me to go back home!

·
Thread Pollution
1,734 Posts
seldom i say this

time for a road ride on the fixie.....please excuse me from the snow / ice covered trails..just tired of walking my bike thru the snow drifts and ice patches and need to cover some miles riding instead of walking.Trails,I pray for your forgivness and bless us with a warm,sunny week so I can get my arse back in the game

·
Bearlike
164 Posts
Avoid anything above 25 degrees Latitude...

And head south to Veracruz.

Last night, Dinner in Tuxpan, on the bay, Oysters on the half shell, fresh shrimp, and Sol Beer.

Gotta go back to the land of the Frozen Zia next weekend.

See ya then.

Brian

Attachments

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
standard

Mtn. Biker123 said:
Did you do any touch-ups? Your new camera seems to be working pretty good knob.
Adjust color/WB, brightness, resize then sharpen. I think I need a faster memory card as the one I have lags when shooting in burst mode.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.