Votes: 3 7.0%
  • None

Votes: 6 14.0%
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a REI mug with a built in French press and a little storage thing for more coffee, or a shot of whiskey. I used to drink the coffee at work, but I realized I was adding way too much cream and sugar to eliminate that burned glass / stale coffee taste. Now I drink it straight most of the time, no extras.

We needed another poll with a random discussion, you guys have been too focused on what to ride Keystone/Sol Vista. There isn't even a thread for what tires to use while being a fat lazy beer drinking DH'er! Oh, that may be a 2nd poll later today, so don't hijack my thread wonder kids:madmax:

·
My leg feels funny
1,289 Posts
I love the french press. I work from home so a full blown coffee maker was too much. I also grabbed one of those quick boil pots for it so it takes only a minute or two for a fresh cup. It seems like the caffeine levels are higher too.

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nickle said:
Coffee's for old people.
A few years of the ol' 9-5 and I guess I'm getting old. I'm now in my "late 20's" does that make me old?

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
Ithnu said:
A few years of the ol' 9-5 and I guess I'm getting old. I'm now in my "late 20's" does that make me old?
It makes you slightly older than me. It's the coffee consumption that makes you old balls, old balls. :p

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
I went to Starbucks this morning, it was in the grocery I was shopping at. Skinny Chai with 2 shots of espresso. Starbucks isn't any more expensive than any other froofyass coffee shop really, the only way to go low-dough style is to brew your own. But hell, my new sweetasssweet French Press is on loaner to a cute blonde girl right now, and I do love me some Chai.

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
Well you asked for it...

SkaredShtles said:
Well I normally don't go taking pictures of my camping equipment, so I have nothing on hand. But I bought this handy little model:

It works really well, you can boil the water right in there, easily removable handle so you don't burn your fingers, seems like it'll be a super-handy addition to the tent-living arsenal!

·
Cyclist of Borg
234 Posts
i voted for starbucks because i like really strong coffee. i ususlly byuy my own at a mom and popp cafe and french press it. crench press is the on
ly way to go

·
!Vamos, flaco!
1,364 Posts
I usually have a cup or two in the mornings and transfer to tea of mate in the afternoons.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.