Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since riding w/ an old buddy, Tatonka, 2 years ago in Fruita we've remained in contact with each other. That's a good thing.

Recently he's opened a coffee roasting business. That's a better thing.

Wanting to help my friends as best as possible, I ordered,received and started off today with some of T's, espresso blend "Ambrosia". That's the BEST thing!

Y'all should give him a shout and get yourselves some great joe. His prices are reasonable and the coffee is excellent, nothing like that swill you're used to drinking.

TATONKA's COFFEE ROASTING

Tell him:
1- SANDAN sent you
and
2- Go to Fruita next April, it's the 10th Annual.

·
Registered
4 Posts
tatonka power

Nat said:
Tatonka...Tatonka...why does that ring a bell? Oh yeah...
Well, in the above photo that would be me with no shirt :p

My good friend Sandan was nice enough to post some kind words about my new venture, and a little birdie showed me a few of you had looked at our web-page www.doubleff.com. We've grown since then and now offer more fresh-roasted coffees, reasonable shipping, PayPal and a "Be A Star" Promo. Sandan, unknowingly, is a STAR in the making!

Help him "Be A Star" by taking up the following introductory offer (which was also offered to all at bikemag): Order any two 8oz offerings and CF will get a two 12oz bags out to you! We already have great prices and this offer just made it a whole lot better. With every purchase from a new customer Sandan becomes more of a Star and you then become a Star in the making.

have a look www.doubleff.com

ride well,

t

1 - 6 of 6 Posts