Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trail work volunteer for Coe State Park

Last weekend was the regular 2nd Saturday trail day at Coe. We brushed the bottom of White Tank Spring Trail, and brushed the Coit Ridge Trail. I want to finish the White Tank Spring Trail, if possible, this weekend, and I need more help. Since conditions continue to be dry, I want to capitalize on the weather. If you are interested in helping, please let me know. We are meeting at the end of Gilroy Hotspring Rd and 9 am this Saturday. We are drivingCoit Rd and Willolw Ridge Rd to the Hoover Air-Strip. We are bringing bikes and will do a ride after working on the trail.

Next month's objective, if the road is dry, is to head up to the Dowdy Ranch to work on Mack's Corrall and N Fork Trails.

This trail work opportunity is brought to you in Coe-operation with California State Parks and ROMP.

-Paul

·
Medium?
6,732 Posts
Sorcerer said:
Trail work volunteer for Coe State Park

This trail work opportunity is brought to you in Coe-operation with California State Parks and ROMP.
I have an appointment on Saturday at 10am.

Any ETA on an announcement of the May [hint, hint] trail date?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.