Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How'd the riding go on the Weekend for those that did? Where'd you ride and how about a report on the trails. Anyone fish the Lakes - which ones and results?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:eek: *blushes* maybe this "noob" should search first eh? :p

NICE ride report and pics. I'll be headed in there this weekend myself....hope those wildflowers are still ragin' looks awesome!!!

Thanks for the links Larry

·
Slowest Rider
5,237 Posts
wXman said:
:eek: *blushes* maybe this "noob" should search first eh? :p

NICE ride report and pics. I'll be headed in there this weekend myself....hope those wildflowers are still ragin' looks awesome!!!

Thanks for the links Larry
I realized Fast Eddy didn't mention what he caught with his fishing line. It wasn't as much scalely as single speed. Hope he gets that hub fixed. Fish were hiding from the crowds that weekend. But Ed and his kid seemed to have a lot of fun anyway.

·
Medium?
6,731 Posts
Like I tell my son

BigLarry said:
Fish were hiding from the crowds that weekend. But Ed and his kid seemed to have a lot of fun anyway.
It's called fishing, not catching. We're not too good at freshwater fishing yet. We were using the wrong tackle. We saw one guy catch (and release) three nice bass using worms.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.