Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Each 2nd Saturday of each month up to and including May the HW Coe Trail Advisory Council is holding a volunteer trailwork day, rain or shine. Check the MTBR Norcal calendar for the outline.

We have a few openings this Saturday Dec. 10th. ROMP provides the tools. We meet at Hunting Hollow this Saturday at 9am.

One unique thing I am trying to entice more cyclists to volunteer is offering shuttle into the backcountry with your bike. You work for at least few hours, and then you can ride back, or hitch a ride and get dropped off at a summit along the way. This way you get to pitch in on trail maintenance and get a decent ride in. Of course, you don't have to bring a bike. You don't need to be in Coe riding shape, since we can drop you off at the top of the last hill on the way back.

This Saturday the weather looks good, and we are heading to White Tank Spring to brush out and install drainage on the steep section of Coit Ridge Trail singletrack. We'll drive in and out on Coit, Jackson, Wasno, Wagon, and Coit roads.

Email me, or call me 408 446 3745 if you want to join us. Volunteers get invited to overnight trips into the backcountry. This is part of a systematic volunteer trail maintenance program, with an MTB emphasis.

I don't lurk on this forum much, so contact me ok. Thanks.
Happy Trails.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.