Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if this is a directional trail? This past SAT I sent a table only to land in front of an uphill rider. I was under the impression it was directional (DH) so to say it was a 'surprise' would be an understatement. The rider had no interest in engaging whether his 'route' was a bad idea...

Maybe my bad?

·
Monkey
324 Posts
Anyone know if this is a directional trail? This past SAT I sent a table only to land in front of an uphill rider. I was under the impression it was directional (DH) so to say it was a 'surprise' would be an understatement. The rider had no interest in engaging whether his 'route' was a bad idea...

Maybe my bad?
Trailfork shows Scully's as Downhill Only.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think most would regard it a downhill only. I could see someone coming up Mothers Day or is it AC/DC and making the turn and not knowing what’s up ahead.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think most would regard it a downhill only. I could see someone coming up Mothers Day or is it AC/DC and making the turn and not knowing what’s up ahead.
Well - they would be going by a sign that says 'scully exit'.

Granted, could be interpreted differently I guess...

PS - this in not a dig at Cochrans - love the trails/vibe there

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have noticed recently while riding chutes and ladders that in order to get back to the main area you have to climb back up a bit before cutting over.

Don't think there's any table tops in that area so likely not what you're referring to, but that section seems dangerous to me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Great suggestion on the “exit” sign. Skullies and CHutes and Ladders should be marked as downhill only. AC/DC is definitely a 2 way trail and the landowner loves climbing it so be respectful on that trail. Only other trail that is really one-way in the network is Visceral.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts