Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I will be coming through Fruita, Moab and down to the San Juan River in NM next week. Looking for ride suggestions and possible guides. Hoping to meet new/old mtbr friends.

·
More Chasmism
798 Posts
Moab

I'd be glad to hook up for a ride or maybe you offer you some Moab info (depending on the timing). Email me at: wildstyle AT citlink DOT net, or reply here.

hfly

P.S. I just spent the last three days on the San Juan River myself (Bluff to Mexican Hat, UT).

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
If your thinking about doing Gooseberry let me know when. I think a few of us are planning to head out that way for a day of fun. Maybe I could play hooky for a day depending on when your rolling thru,

Shawn

·
a dad
2,927 Posts
Redmon said:
If your thinking about doing Gooseberry let me know when. I think a few of us are planning to head out that way for a day of fun. Maybe I could play hooky for a day depending on when your rolling thru,

Shawn
whats gooseberry??

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
billybobzia said:
whats gooseberry??
Whats Gooseberry? Your kidding right? Just some sweet as you will ever ride, slick-rock, singletrack riding to die for. Southern Utah, must do once if you can:)

Shawn

·
Wolf nipple chips
504 Posts
yo!

i plan on heading out there myself for a road trip, leaving st louis by sept. 7th, stopping in CO Springs first, then heading to moab. i'd love to hit up rides with people, anyone seeing this, shoot me an email! i want to hit up moab, fruita, st george, and eventually albuquerque. at least. [email protected] [email protected]

·
Basura Blanca
1,797 Posts
If the timing works out, I'd be happy to meet up in the Aztec/Farmington area and ride Alien Run for the first time. See Lidaman's reply in the Farmington NM thread (here on Passion) for a link to some of his pics. If interested, let me know here or via 'rufus at medscape dot com'.
- Joe

shiggy©®? said:
My wife and I will be coming through Fruita, Moab and down to the San Juan River in NM next week. Looking for ride suggestions and possible guides. Hoping to meet new/old mtbr friends.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hfly said:
I'd be glad to hook up for a ride or maybe you offer you some Moab info (depending on the timing). Email me at: wildstyle AT citlink DOT net, or reply here.

hfly

P.S. I just spent the last three days on the San Juan River myself (Bluff to Mexican Hat, UT).
I will send you an email, hfly. We should be in Moab Sept 1 or 2.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NuMexJoe said:
If the timing works out, I'd be happy to meet up in the Aztec/Farmington area and ride Alien Run for the first time. See Lidaman's reply in the Farmington NM thread (here on Passion) for a link to some of his pics. If interested, let me know here or via 'rufus at medscape dot com'.
- Joe
Alien Run looks like a must-do, Joe. I should be available to ride Sept 6-8 (Mon-Wed). I will drop you an email.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Redmon said:

Shawn
Shawn, Gooseberry Mesa is on my route. I am not sure when I will be there yet but it should be Sept 13-17. I will drop you an email with my contact info.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shiggy©®™ said:
Emails sent...
With my cell number. Hitting the road Saturday. Should be in Fruita Monday or Tuesday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.