Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is up for training races at the Bear Creek Park race course. I say Wed. evening 6pm for a 1 hour training race. Maybe 2 classes in 2 waves Experts then 3 minutes later Sport.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UncleTrail said:
I have 3 rules when I ride. Have Fun. Ride Smart. Play it Safe.

I think last winter a local rider held unofficial training "clinics" on the CX course...
UT
What do these comments have to do with a evening training race.Was there a problem at the CX course. The CX course is temp/seasonal that impedes lots of foot traffic as the Mt bike course has none. "Unofficial training" should we pay someone to train. 4th rule Go Fast.

·
Almost Human
2,925 Posts
sevencycle said:
What do these comments have to do with a evening training race.Was there a problem at the CX course. The CX course is temp/seasonal that impedes lots of foot traffic as the Mt bike course has none. "Unofficial training" should we pay someone to train. 4th rule Go Fast.
You're good dude. I'm just saying keep it unofficial so nobody asks you for liability insurance, etc.... Have fun out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.