Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I would like to know if a Cannondale Taurine Carbon 1 will hold 265 lbs? Also what is the best way to ship a bike - should I get a bike suitcase and if so what brand do you guys suggest, and please tell me why; finally do you guys fly with your bikes - which airlines Stateside are accommodating, I am totally lost, any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PS I am 6' 4.5"

·
Got A Lust for Life...
2,969 Posts
Only one way to find out my friend. I know this, my 140lb and 165lb and 170lb friend have gone through at least three frames each from cannondale. Hardtails, FS, different kinds. You never know.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
sohei said:
Hi guys,

I would like to know if a Cannondale Taurine Carbon 1 will hold 265 lbs? Also what is the best way to ship a bike - should I get a bike suitcase and if so what brand do you guys suggest, and please tell me why; finally do you guys fly with your bikes - which airlines Stateside are accommodating, I am totally lost, any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PS I am 6' 4.5"
carbon + clydes = no good and dangerous

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.