Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
RadChad said:
no ZD is just really good with photo shop
photoshop god.... if you watch any of the videos of him you'll notice it's just actually a carboard cutout of him sitting on a bike being held by a midget running down the trail... the footage is obviously sped up...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Were is the clutch Iv heard of it but dont know were it is.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
free rider said:
west tex, but that may be all they will give up due to poachers and people seeking to destroy trails
No problem, I understand BTW I live in Tulsa, Ok and would love the chance at the clutch this Spring. So if any of the local riders would be willing to give me a heads up as to it's location and a weekend of riding, just send this Okla boy a PM, and I will supply the vodka and food for the entire weekend :D

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
wooddog said:
No problem, I understand BTW I live in Tulsa, Ok and would love the chance at the clutch this Spring. So if any of the local riders would be willing to give me a heads up as to it's location and a weekend of riding, just send this Okla boy a PM, and I will supply the vodka and food for the entire weekend :D
Just throwing it out there, by West Texas they mean the undisclosed part of Southern California, that's very similar to West Texas. ;)

Same with Switzerland, etc.

·
Takw/agranofsalt
3,532 Posts
konut said:
can anyone in the dh freeride forum please tell me what a clutch drop is please,
Sure, a clutch drop is when you rev the motor and quickly release the clutch so that the rear tires spin and make lots of smoke :thumbsup:

Oh wait, you're english. Your cars don't have enough power to do a clutch drop, that's why you don't know. :D

(J/K!)

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
Yeah and if you do that enough times your clutch may just have enough of it and drop its ass right out of the bottom of your car. I always thought that was called a "neutral drop" or is that just for automatics?

·
Hisforever
1,867 Posts
exactly,

the clutch is when you turn on the drop retarder, in Florida, and you go for it with your big balls and stuff.

Just make sure you Schtick it at the bottum, and then huuk ze turn to de rights.

Ze clutch is ze biggest drop in Florida!

be scarded.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Khemical said:
Sure, a clutch drop is when you rev the motor and quickly release the clutch so that the rear tires spin and make lots of smoke :thumbsup:

Oh wait, you're english. Your cars don't have enough power to do a clutch drop, that's why you don't know. :D

(J/K!)
considering the ac cobra was english im not sure wher your coming from.but the american muscle cars (the older ones anyways) sure are nice,oh and the dodge viper.

and the dodge rams are just bleeding huge :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.