Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know much about this company? I've been calling to speak to someone for days and can never get through to anyone.

·
CEO Product Failure
1,790 Posts
They're on Instagram and Facebook. Try connecting with them there. Otherwise, I've never heard of them until your post.

·
Uncle
4,328 Posts
There's a chat option in the lower left corner, and I've used that successfully in the past. They're responsive to email as well:

Call or email our customer service team at [email protected] or 208-726-2582x2
I've never called them.

Big fan of their gear. It just works. Can't recommend their Blaze vest enough - my best piece of kit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There's a chat option in the lower left corner, and I've used that successfully in the past. They're responsive to email as well:

Call or email our customer service team at [email protected] or 208-726-2582x2
I've never called them.

Big fan of their gear. It just works. Can't recommend their Blaze vest enough - my best piece of kit.
+1 on their gear. Their 2hr chamois is great.

·
2,648 Posts
I've got a bunch of their stuff including the Fat Jack pants - which are awesome. I have mixed feelings about their chamois and shorts. Jerseys are nice though.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Tried their jerseys (snap front short sleeve) and now they are all I’ll wear. Pretty much on and off the bike! They’re great folks. My cycling club has done multiple custom jersey orders from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Single Track Mind
879 Posts
Club Ride is awesome. I love their flannels, especially the Daniel. It's perfect for Norcal fall and winter and would probably work well for most people's shoulder seasons. They also make great warm weather jerseys with collars and snaps.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Tried their jerseys (snap front short sleeve) and now they are all I’ll wear.
I am wearing one right now. Looks good enough on camera for work and saves me the time to change for my after work ride. Woo hoo seconds saved.

·
Single Track Mind
879 Posts
I am wearing one right now. Looks good enough on camera for work and saves me the time to change for my after work ride. Woo hoo seconds saved.
Ha! I have zoomed into a meeting wearing a Club Ride flannel many, many times!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Welcome!
I got one of their bib liners somewhere on discount, it has ended up being one of my favorite liners.
My wife has been wearing their stuff for years and just bought a new pair of liners. She loves them to the point of creditting them for helping her hamstring pull not bothering her during rides.

Being the cheap-ss I am (my newest pair of riding shorts has to be 8 years old by now), I didn't realize Club Ride even made stuff for men. I'll have to look into them, and soon.

·
9 lives
16,508 Posts
I've purchased a few Club Ride items over the years (shorts, liners and jerseys). The riding apparel is stylish; they change /add colours every year and new options regularly and the pieces are functional for mtb year round. There are only a few stores that carry this line and variety and sizes are limited in southern Ontario. I've made all my purchases online. It is expensive with the exchange rate and shipping but the clothing lasts and looks swanky :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts