Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1st pic: A picture of the XTR Cassette with the 4 titanium sprockets - XTR rear derailleur - Gold Chris King hubs and Hope saw blade rotor with steel-braided cable.
2nd pic: Carbon Fiber seatstay seamlessly part of massive seatstay yoke for serious torsional rigidity of rear triangle.
3rd pic: Hydroformed top tube - no welds across top of tube for seamless shaping and molding of tube unlike monocoque pieces that need to run a huge weld on the horizontal axis of the tube often resulting in less precise alignment.
4th pic: 15mm Chris King hub - offering high number of engagement points for quicker traction and increased torsional stiffness of front fork through larger diameter axle and thru-axle safety.
5th pic: Hope levers and braking system - mono m4 mated to 185mm rotors for powerful braking.

Let's just say this bike is gonna be as fast as it looks - more detailed pics and analysis to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow.... have an Evo and been thinking about an XCL, but I think a VF2 is a way to go :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
CHUMBAevo said:
1st pic: A picture of the XTR Cassette with the 4 titanium sprockets - XTR rear derailleur - Gold Chris King hubs and Hope saw blade rotor with steel-braided cable.
2nd pic: Carbon Fiber seatstay seamlessly part of massive seatstay yoke for serious torsional rigidity of rear triangle.
3rd pic: Hydroformed top tube - no welds across top of tube for seamless shaping and molding of tube unlike monocoque pieces that need to run a huge weld on the horizontal axis of the tube often resulting in less precise alignment.
4th pic: 15mm Chris King hub - offering high number of engagement points for quicker traction and increased torsional stiffness of front fork through larger diameter axle and thru-axle safety.
5th pic: Hope levers and braking system - mono m4 mated to 185mm rotors for powerful braking.

Let's just say this bike is gonna be as fast as it looks - more detailed pics and analysis to come.
Hi Chumba Boys How are you?
I look that is avaiable the new HOPE. Plese send us our pairs for VF2. We are waiting....

·
Proud bike-o-holic
977 Posts
It looks great, but in my honest opinion, the golden details don´t match.
After all it is a matter of taste and everyone has it´s own. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
kinopresident said:
Hi Chumba Boys How are you?
I look that is avaiable the new HOPE. Plese send us our pairs for VF2. We are waiting....
ChumbaEvo please give me the shipping date for HOPE and Crankset XT....remember for Italian Distributor. They are wainting :D

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts