Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Broken and dizzy
694 Posts
Wow, really great cinematography. Clearly the *Collective* effect is trickling down. Based on the trailer, I'll be eagerly waiting for that release to hit the shelves.

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
thats awsome...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Just for the filming and production, I'm looking forward to seeing it. But, for now a days' standards it doesn't seem too progressive ridingwise. It's just a bunch of guys hucking off a lot of cool looking stuff. It IS just a teaser, so we'll see. Awesome stuff. I'm liking it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I remember u that's a film product by 6 guys...riders, cameramen, sherpa, film editor, graphic designer and so on...no pro, only 6 friends...
A crew makes a film and not a film makes a crew...understand?
And filmed in Italy, where sport is synonimous of soccer!
Sorry 4 my bad english!
Ciao from ITALIA
;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
the collective did a good job of capturing the flow and soul of biking.

the people tryin got copy it seem like they are tryin gto make mountain biking seem like a deep religious ex[perience

·
Registered
938 Posts
~NWS~ said:

the people tryin got copy it seem like they are tryin gto make mountain biking seem like a deep religious ex[perience
Deep religious experience is an exaggeration, but isn't this something extraoridinary that 'regular' people won't experience? I think this deep experience is especially deep when you have to climb up the mountain on your own rather than shuttle, In the spots where very few bikers would ride!
Or maybe, showing biking the way Collective did, just makes me feel better?:)

Btw. cinematography is great! Nice riding areas too! Is it in the north of Italy? Would love to see the full version.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
~NWS~ said:

In THE COLLECTIVE people stay togheter for professional reason...it's a professional collective!In CLOROPHILLA there's a real crew...they stay togheter any days...no pro biker, no pro cameraman, no pro photographer an so on.
They are mailman, studend, chimical..etc.
6 friends like push bikes with a lot of passion...
THE COLECTIVE, NWD and other pro videos are other world.

Ciao

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
looks really good to me!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts