Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clipping Path Center (CPC) is an excellent group of highly-skilled and perfectly trained professional Graphic-Designers who have tremendously outstanding material experience and expertise in the field for years. With all these motivated and dedicated professional individuals CPC offers the best service through INTERNET-BASED outsource right into your office around the world and round the clock 24/7/365 through out the whole year at a very reasonable and ridiculously low price with it's exclusive customer-support in UK.

Clipping Path Center (CPC) is randomly committed to provide with the best services in Clipping Path. The Best Technology to knockout the background to isolate the image for further use in all your prepress versatile use and needs.

Our Services:
• Clipping Paths
• Image Masking
• Creating Shadows
• Image Retouching
• Image Restoration
• Color Correction
• Image Resizing
• Image Conversion: Raster to Vector (R2V), etc.
• Ad Design for Magazines, Catalogs or Newspapers
• Page Makeup
• Digital Pre-press
• Creative Graphics

We request you to run a trial test with us to judge quality of our work for up to two images. Follow this free trial link and just attach your images.

Please visit more about Clipping Path, Image Masking, Retouching Service and related much more services.

·
Terrain Sculptor
4,692 Posts
around the world and round the clock
"everywhere we go, KIDS WANNA ROCK!"

Our Services:
• Clipping Paths (taking shortcuts?)
• Image Masking (Don't just mask it, eliminate it.)
• Creating Shadows (standing in the sun?)
• Image Retouching (My dad told me to quite touching my image or I'd go blind)
• Image Restoration (This is a cherry 1969 Image, all stock & the numbers match)
• Color Correction (That's violet, not purple, dummy)
• Image Resizing (It's not the size that matters, it's what you do with your image)
• Image Conversion: Raster to Vector (R2V), etc. (Raptor to Vespa? What?)
• Ad Design for Magazines, Catalogs or Newspapers (Anyone who has used an outhouse has see our work)
• Page Makeup (Isn't that what got Clinton in trouble. Pages wore too much makeup.)
• Digital Pre-press (Um..... I got nothin')
• Creative Graphics (Like creative finance but it's pictures of money)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you.

Mike Aswell said:
Does randomly spamming internet forums EVER work?? Seriously....

Although I do need some image clipping.... (said in Homer voice).
We can help you. if you have any question or suggestion please mail at [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Big Boned
1,535 Posts
Mike Aswell said:
Does randomly spamming internet forums EVER work??
Well, it got me to click, but mainly because I wanted to see what kind of smartarse comments this thread would spawn...

I doubt this is a serious attempt to sell services to people on this forum. More likely this is link farming, a cheap backdoor SEO tactic. Google sees this post, notices that certain words or phrases are linked to certain pages on the OP's site, and the algorithm concludes that those phrases are relevant to the page where those links point. That moves the target site higher in Google's page ranking. Just like Google bombing. Which explains why the OP's text is so repetitive, and why individual services are named and discretely linked to different pages on their site.

For that reason, in order to discourage this kind of thing, the mods should take this thread down completely, not just move it to recycling. Like, poof, it's gone. Because even if its lives on in the recycling bin, the search engines will still see it.

But football in the groin has a football in the groin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.