Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a pair of Five Ten Kestrels off amazon in the same size as my Freeriders and I can't even get them on my feet at all.
I have size 12 extra wide feet. I have become spoiled with how handy it is to have comfortable grippy shoes off the bike.
Does anyone know a place to get Five Tens in wide sizes? Do they make them? What other shoes come in wide sizes in a similar thing? The Freeriders fit me due to their soft upper that stretches, so something like a Freerider with a somewhat stiffer sole for clipless would be ideal.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I just ordered a pair of Five Ten Kestrels off amazon in the same size as my Freeriders and I can't even get them on my feet at all.
I have size 12 extra wide feet. I have become spoiled with how handy it is to have comfortable grippy shoes off the bike.
Does anyone know a place to get Five Tens in wide sizes? Do they make them? What other shoes come in wide sizes in a similar thing? The Freeriders fit me due to their soft upper that stretches, so something like a Freerider with a somewhat stiffer sole for clipless would be ideal.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Yo.

Not quite as big feet here but a brother on the wide feet thing.

I bought some shimano am9 clipless shoes a few weeks ago and they are great. Fairly roomy. Good, almost weather sealed. Warm.

Or the am5 were roomy and a bit cheaper.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I have a pair of Shimano ME7. Nice wide toe box and super comfortable right out of the box. Also, it looks gimmicky, but the built in ankle gaiters work really well keeping out dirt, sand and small rocks.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Lakes have the widest shoes on the market.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts