Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Tear it all out!
7,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine sent me these pics via email, with a huge forward list so I have no idea where the photos came from.

Anyone know where this is and if it is actually a trail or just a staged series of shots?

Attachments

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Dang

A riding buddy told me about these very pics yesterday, said a friend sent them saying that they were from his "little bike adventure" or something like that. That's some insane stuff.

·
Banned
11 Posts
santa cruz

these pics actually come from santa cruz's website. If you look on the last picture, the guy in the back is riding a white and red bike - constant with santa cruz team bikes. Watching the video posted by uno-speed reveals that this is infact santa cruz sposered, UCI downhill world champion, Steve Pete; riding his santa cruz V10. They were "taken" from this URL:

http://www.santacruzbikes.com/company/index.php?news=1&sub=News&Sport=&NewsID=0227

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Those shots makes me wonder why mountain bicyclists keep trying to prove Darwin's theory over and over again. :eek:

·
Look at the time!
1,144 Posts
Hans Rey and Peaty probably both have better balance on a bike than most other people on their feet, so to them this is not "insane" at all.

why mountain bicyclists keep trying to prove Darwin's theory
ever ridden on a bike path next to trucks going 50mph? If you fell into traffic you'd be just as dead as these guys if they had fallen off that cliff. It just wouldn't be as spectacular.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.