Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Kadvang: i think im gonna lifeguard again this summer
ThoughtfulPirate: I was blazed as **** the whole time they really don't give a ****
The Kadvang: hahah that was like me
The Kadvang: little childrens lives in my ****ing blasted hands
ThoughtfulPirate: hahahah
ThoughtfulPirate: "I'd save that kid with downs drowning, but I can't feel my arms....sorry"
The Kadvang: basically one of those anti-drug commericals
The Kadvang: "One day, I got high, and ran over a little girl riding her bike. I hate marijuana. I am going to cut myself."
ThoughtfulPirate: hahahahahahha
ThoughtfulPirate: "One day, I was high and forgot to pick up my prom date, and then she killed herself, I hate marijuana and I'm going to take my life"
The Kadvang: "One day, I smoked a marijuana cigarette. Satan came to me and told me to kill everyone I loved. I did, and now I will take my own life through ritual self masturbation"
ThoughtfulPirate: "One day, I was forced to partake in the smoking of a "big spliff". The horrible visions I had while under the influence of the marijuana cigarette's hallucinigenic and addictive properties have left me with a nasty bout of night terrors."
The Kadvang: hahahhahahahahhahahahahahah
The Kadvang: "One day, at a gathering of high school students, I was forced against my will by "peer preassure" to inhale the smoke of a marijuana smoking appartatus. It made me feel sick. It made me feel like God had left me."
ThoughtfulPirate: HAHAHAHA
ThoughtfulPirate: "Wow!...Those "Heady Nugz" are really kicking my ass...lets go sodomize a minority!"
The Kadvang: hahahah awful
The Kadvang: "After "toking a bowl" of marijuana I wanted to kill... just kill."
ThoughtfulPirate: hahahaha
ThoughtfulPirate: "The THC must have triggered my murder switch, anything that moved was just a swift twist of the neck away from a painful death"
The Kadvang: hahahahahah

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
there's a guy on our team who dresses lika a pirate?
arrrr......... ye be telling tales..... dat a loose sea hag be telling after ye been drinking me rum....stay away or to davey jones locker ye go...arrrrrrrrrrr

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
arrrr......... ye be telling tales..... dat a loose sea hag be telling after ye been drinking me rum....stay away or to davey jones locker ye go...arrrrrrrrrrr
SMT, you wearing a puffy shirt too?

·
the bomb
531 Posts
reefer madness

Sounds like a scene from Refer Madness 2005.

Carefull, apparently the ganja will also cause you to get pregnant. I saw a commercial on tv that told me so. I know you're guys, but you can't be too careful ;)

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
pfunk said:
Carefull, apparently the ganja will also cause you to get pregnant. I saw a commercial on tv that told me so. I know you're guys, but you can't be too careful ;)
I think it's doin' something to his hair............either that or its the paraquat on his herbs......

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.