Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah.

Wow. Great trail conditions and rode with a couple of new guys, altho imridingmybike had to go home ill after a mile or so. Hope you're feeling better, dood, and it wasn't anything serious. We'll get you next time.

I'm too pooped to post captions for the pics and I could really use a hot bath.

Dennis took some helmetcam video that might be interesting.

Best ride ever.

fp

Attachments

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And the (s)hits just keep on comin'.

Someone else wanna say something?

fp

Attachments

·
Banned
6,153 Posts
Finch Platte said:
Yeah.

Wow. Great trail conditions and rode with a couple of new guys, altho imridingmybike had to go home ill after a mile or so. Hope you're feeling better, dood, and it wasn't anything serious. We'll get you next time.

I'm too pooped to post captions for the pics and I could really use a hot bath.

Dennis took some helmetcam video that might be interesting.

Best ride ever.

fp
Uughh. Not good. Hope no one hit my pile of puke on the side of the trail.

Is food poisening supposed to hurt? Might go see the doc.

Catch you all next time.

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
5,913 Posts
Umpa Lumpa

Finch Platte said:
Dennis looks like MiniMe checking out Joseph's footware.
I was thinking more along the lines of an Umpa Lumpa you know those 2' tall guys from charlie and the chocolate factory?

Overally that picture has some weird perspective things going on. The rail JDT is riding on looks like it is even with the deck of the bridge and you can't tell that he's about 10-15' above the water level on the left. That was pretty cool and took some stones Joseph.

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
5,913 Posts
We took an alternate route

imridingmybike said:
Uughh. Not good. Hope no one hit my pile of puke on the side of the trail.

Is food poisening supposed to hurt? Might go see the doc.

Catch you all next time.
Took another way back to avoid your toxic waste. Bummed that you didn't finish out the ride with us. It sucks that you made that much effort and not only didn't get to ride but got sick. You'll have to hook up with us next time we ride there because that's a great ride. Maybe we'll see you at the mtbBecky erm.. I mean Superbowl Sudnay Ride.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Say What!

Meet a few more bros today. Every one seem to be having a real good time today on the trails. I felt really good to get out and go on a good ride after being off for a couple weeks.

One of the local bros below riding a Green Bianchi below had his rig set up as a Full Frontal 3 Speed also. He is using a Roloff tensioner to make his work. I am telling you it just make sense to ride a geared bike this way. All you need is 3. Climbing, Going and just kicking arse is all the gears you need.

Attachments

·
I dig trails!
5,608 Posts
Joseph-da-trog said:
Who says bike parts do not grow on trees. If you plant it will grow, so when you need it, it will be there.

Pix below
You guys were doing some smokin riding! Cudos for stunts on SS/hardtails.

Pray tell the status of MM. Haven't been to the top in a while. Looks ok at the deck according to the pics.

I wish I could have hooked up with you guys. Even if you get half naked and take pics to post on the internet. ;)

Mr. P

·
Registered
9 Posts
w00t

Awesome pics guys. I'm glad that the 3 flats I got slowed us down enough to roll with you for the rest of the ride. Jerry (the Yeti driver) and I were thinking about riding your bridge across but found another bridge downstream of that one. The bridge we found was obviously VERY old. It was made of hand laid stone and very narrow with a cool arch. Neither of us have ever seen it before in the 50 times we've ridden that loop. We have ridden across the other bridge though, but never pulled off the dreaded "check out my rusty balls" side-rail-thingy ride. I'm glad some peeps from out of town come out to my 'hood and think the trails are worthy of "best ride ever." word.
JOEL

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,165 Posts
Something.........

Damn fine ride! I've never been out there and that's a kick ass trail. Single track pretty much the whole way. Very nice downhill on MM. Test of the lungs and legs for the climbing. Kind of entertaining trying to keep up on new a trail.
My legs are toast. Nearly fell over from double leg cramps getting outta the car after that loooong haul back fighting the skiier traffic. Neck and back are beginning to tighten from meeting the low hanging branch. Can't be a ride without physical "trauma"
Felt great to get back in the saddle again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.