Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woop Woop,
I am mtn biking the states and plan on riding the Clemson Trails this weekend. I have heard that a visitor like myself would have a difficult experience figuring out a good ride.
Therefore, I am asking a local to show me his / hers version of the goods.
I have not heard that the trails are the best ever anywhere. Might you convince me?
Thanks,
JP

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clemson trails on sunday

OK, Runbudda,
I'll take you up for Sunday PM.
How much rain will keep your bike in the garage?
I might be bringing another rider I hooked up w/ @ Paris Mtn.
Name the place and time. Please goive me an address that the gps will find for a location and i will be there.
Thanks,
Craig.
my phone is 509 680 3724.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yeah. The trails out there are similar in some respects to the trails at Croft. I'm meeting Craig at 10am Sunday morning. We are meeting at the parking area near the intersection of dam road and old six mile road.

Rough directions from Clemson (intersection of Hwy 133 and Hwy 123 - there is a Sonic at that intersection):
Hwy 133 north
after a few miles you'll come to a traffic light. Stay on Hwy 133 by making a left.
within a mile (or so), you'll see a convenience store on the left.
Just past the convenience store and before the church, take a left.
About a mile in, you'll see the parking area on your right.

He drives a big green van. I drive a silver Honda fit.

G

·
as much as i want to go, i can't my tires are summer slicks. i don't have anything for the mud.ci swear once the summer hits though i'm all in every weekend ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.