Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in a previous post of mine i reffered to some stairgaps.... besides th epic of the stairgap, there was also a pic of a rail missing a supporting pole thing...

i cleared that staircase.... it bottomed my forks (not to mention the tires (guess i should run them higher) but here it is.... i don't have any real good pics of it, but it's about 7-8 ft tall and like 15-20 ft long... sorry for the seriously un excact numbers, but i just wrote a report and am really tired....

i know to most people, this wouldn't be a big deal, but i'm proud of myself...

EDIT: sorry for the shitty pic, but i haven't taken any recently, i'll see if i can take some tomorrow...

Attachments

·
Registered
643 Posts
JBsoxB said:
i tried to 180 bunnyhop yesterday, but i could only get 90...

any tips?
i cant do it very well on flat ground, but if u have a big mound of dirt anywhere or like an embankment or what not, get some speed, ride up on it and do 180 to come back down. i find that easier thatn 180's on flat land. but then again learning how to do it on flat ground would probably be more beneficila in which case i dont know what to tell you but keep practicing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
pull up and shift your body just as your wheel is coming off the ground. When you are learning them you may need to pull pretty damn hard but try to keep it fluid instead of jerking the **** out of yourself. When you are started to turn, do the rest of the bunnyhop and keep your head turned. Sometimes its good to shift your hips in mid air to get the extra little bit of the rotation.
Cam

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.