Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pictures of a steel frame with just a clear coat? On one hand it is getting painted at Spectrum who I know does killer work and so I kind of feel like I am wasting their skills on just a clear coat but that is kind of all I want. I would like to get a look at a frame clear coated first though. Thanks.

·
3.14159265358979323846…
2,847 Posts
2morrow said:
Does anyone have any pictures of a steel frame with just a clear coat? On one hand it is getting painted at Spectrum who I know does killer work and so I kind of feel like I am wasting their skills on just a clear coat but that is kind of all I want. I would like to get a look at a frame clear coated first though. Thanks.
Dude, your wasting time and money having Spectrum to do just a clear coat... Lots of folks can do that cheaper faster.

Spectrum is the place to go to for your dream-coat. They take their time and do sweet work and charge for it. I have had two jobs done by them, but for solid colors, i always go to Sycip Designs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.