Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
back for another year....100k of hilly gravel in central iowa
2-27-2010
free breakfast, free beer and free t-shirt if pre-registered by 2-14-2010.
last year more than 50% DNF'd due to the brutal conditions. and winning time was 4:31
come check it out...cirrem.blogspot.com
kent

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no worries, we'll get that the day of. you got me curious now...which builder did you go with? guessing it's a cross frame.

·
Registered
699 Posts
verbalkc - Right on. Not sure what can get more miserable than a gravel race in late Feb, other than maybe riding 200 miles w Shockey in March.

·
Registered
525 Posts
is rocking "up" the hill in the triple D only to have your crank arm fall off, then walking into the nearest town and having a beer... only to find out that you have no more $ in checking and have no payment other than check card because you spent it all on bike parts that just broke more miserable?

either way- see you at both of the above!

my frame builder is "no-name" (for now)

·
Registered
699 Posts
2silent said:
is rocking "up" the hill in the triple D only to have your crank arm fall off, then walking into the nearest town and having a beer... only to find out that you have no more $ in checking and have no payment other than check card because you spent it all on bike parts that just broke more miserable?
I think you win. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only 4 days left to register and get a free race shirt by Eight Seven Central.
Just rode a new section of the course this last weekend...it will be fun, but will hurt pretty good too.

·
Registered
243 Posts
shockstar is racing it fixed i know. He tried to talk me into it... i said no... unless I get a tommicog for the edge wheels... fixed carbon 29er wheels... *****in

·
Registered
525 Posts
if I ride fixed it will be with tomicog on an ultra light wheelset too- what an awesome product. too bad I wll have to ride a bike that weighs 10 lbs more than either of my geared bike. I just don't want to do it if its just him and I, kind of silly then. may be last minute decision I guess.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts