Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Who are the brain police?
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm chilling w/ a few glasses of wine flicking channels. I come upon Cirque du Soleil on Bravo with a trials rider performing with mimes, clowns, and freaks. The trials rider is decked out in tripped dayglow spandexy clothes...

I never thought I'd see trials and mimes. Wierdest sh|t I've ever seen...

..I xposted this on forum88, I wanted to share this oddness with a broader audience..

·
Yummy
1,262 Posts
Ryan Leech used to work at Cirque du Soleil. He did it for a couple of years, don't think he's doin it any more, though.

Kn.

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
These are some of the most taleted athletes in the world. The drama, excitement, meloncholy, sadness & fun that is incorperated into the routines is absolutely addictive, I can't stop watching it when I find it on tv. Not to mention the music, & the fact that they have some bikes involved. Killer. Those people are really on their game. Timing, strength, ability....awesome.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Remember:
Beatings are not funny
Stabbings are not funny
Mimes are not funny
Beating and stabbing a mime however.... that's just hilarious.

·
2,548 Posts
Locoman said:
I'm chilling w/ a few glasses of wine flicking channels. I come upon Cirque du Soleil on Bravo with a trials rider performing with mimes, clowns, and freaks. The trials rider is decked out in tripped dayglow spandexy clothes...

I never thought I'd see trials and mimes. Wierdest sh|t I've ever seen...

..I xposted this on forum88, I wanted to share this oddness with a broader audience..
Yeah, Mrs Fuelish and I caught a bit of it over the weekend......we watch whenever it's on Bravo, ever since we caught "Mystere" by Cirque du Soleil live in Vegas some years back - truly the most surreal thing I've ever seen (.....at least while sober...heh). Outstanding $#!+ !!!!!

·
I Just Ride
284 Posts
I've been to four of the Cirque shows, man those shows are awesome. If you liked it on tv and can swing the tickets go see it in person.

Saw the one with the bike stuff in orlando but the one I saw just the guy on the bmx bike. He did all the same stuff as the trials guy did on the bravo show, maybe they rotate out for the live shows.

The bike part of the show was kind of disappointing after seeing Ryan Leech in the vids and Jeff Lenosky ride in person. The guys on the trampoline going up and down the wall was too cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.