Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pmrider said:
curious. . . .what was your circuit?
squats, rows, dead lifts, some barbell curls and presses, various exercise ball maneuvers, mt. climbers, and a couple balance exercises. Not in that order.

It doesn't seem like much, but by the time I'm done the 3rd set I'm pretty fatigued.

·
This is how it started...
341 Posts
Circuit training is great but it will leave you with sore muscles in places you didn't know you had. But once you get into your routine it's all good.
Getting the jump on the New Year's crowd I see.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have been doing the bikejames stuff for about 5 months now. I had been doing variations of crossfit but doing his stuff, I found to be more effective. Now I am finished w/ his program though I don’t really know what to do next. I don’t really feel like paying for the “inner circle” stuff he offers so I have been thinking of making up my own circuits.
Circuit training though overall seems to be much better than the standard weight lifting routine I used to use. Takes less time, more intense, more results (in less time). Any suggestions as to actual routines you are using.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.