Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I think I need to Upgrade
1,620 Posts
jokermtb said:
Well, anyone going to ride then tackle some

MARGARITAS!!!!
I can't ride mountain for 6 months yes 6 months!! or road until my left collar bone and ribs (4 on the left 1 on the right) heal along with my spleen and lungs :( . Spleen is the reason for 6 months and mountain. I can't drink either because of the pain medication that I am on. So one or more of you guys are going to have to pick up the slack that I am unable to take up.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I got your back AZ

Aaahh cinco de mayo...that wonderful Mexican holiday celebrating the liberation of...no, the defeat of...no, the declaration of...no, the invention of...YEAH that's it, the invention of the margarita. God bless Mexico.

Ole!

·
... I guess you won't be
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, we tried after our ride to get the crew over to the local adjacent to the mexican restaurant parking lot fishbowl margarita/beer circus tent, but the sheer crowds [1 hour just to get into the tent, not the restaruant! - cops everywhere to boot!] drove us to a nearby homebrew micropub where we proceeded to devour wood fired custom pizzas and pints o' plenty of some of the tastiest, freshest beer to be found.....ole!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.