Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting myself a xmas present, only I cannot decide between the Chumba XCL and a left over 2008 Turner Spot. Both are great frames and it almost impossible to find a bad thing written about either one. There are no shops near me that carry either brand so I will not be able to test them out. I am planning on burly do all trail bike. I am not sure I can go wrong either way.

·
Registered
199 Posts
For what its worth ive owned both.I dont think u will b unhappy with either.I found the XCL to b a slightly better bike in most situations.They both peddle and climb well but i found the XCL having a true four bar suspension set up to b a little crisper.Both bikes handle the rough stuff very well but again i think the XCL has a little pixxie dust mixed in there somewhere as it really is a fun bike that excells in the rough stuff and tight singletrack.Dont get me wrong,the Spot is also very good but maybe a bit neutral.Hope that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.