Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chumba Racing Sets Sights on Arizona! (New location added)

The trails are looking great and the weather is perfect, what better time to do a CHUMBA demo tour in the wonderful state of Arizona! Yes, it's been a long time coming but now is the perfect time to get out and ride our new 2009 line up. We will be out in our 40 foot CHUMBA demo trailer (can't miss it) and have our full demo fleet available to ride all day long sun up to sun down (bring lights if you like). We will be in central Arizona the 16th of January through the 20th at the following locations...

To view our 2009 line up go to: www.chumbaracing.com

Stop one on our tour will be:

Kore Bikes,
1126 N Scottsdale Road Ste 3
Tempe, AZ 85281
Phone (480) 966-5673

(January 16th & 17th sun up till sun down).

*For more info contact Ryan

Stop two on our tour will be:

Cactus Bikes, http://www.cactusbikes.com
4747 E Elliot Road
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Phone (480) 940-7433

(January 18th & 19th sun up till sun down).

*For more info contact Steve or Fish

Stop three on our tour will be:

Bicycle Ranch, http://www.bicycleranch.com
15454 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Suite A-1
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phone: 480-614-8300

(January 20th 10am - whenever).

*For more info contact Marcus

** CHUMBA Racing does have other tour dates and locations T.B.A. and may be coming to a trail head near you!

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
KavuRider said:
See ya at Cactus!

Remember how to ride over rocks still?
Maybe but I might need a re-fresher course.....And to be honest I do miss AZ a bit the trails are like no other.... Should be fun to unleash the entire 09 line up on the mountains and yes we are bringing extra parts...just in case a demon rock decides to take a bite out of a derailleur.

·
my dog's Frisbee launcher
513 Posts
markskee said:
Not sure I think he might be kinda of tied up at the moment but who knows I will keep you all posted. thanks Billy.

;)
Well hes tied up throw him on the bus :p just kidding
I should try and come down anyway just check out those wonderful Chumba machines.
but seeing how I've been riding a ridged fixie I could go into shock :thumbsup:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We will be based at Cactus Bike all day Sunday.

ShortBusJames said:
Bring the trailer out to SoMo Sunday morning for shuttles!:thumbsup:
Hey James we will be based at Cactus Bike all day Sunday and Monday swing on by I would love to take a picture of the short bus next to our long bus and swag you out. We might also send some people your way for a lift to the top on their demo F5's or Evo's..And don't you forget to demo an F5 yourself!

In the meantime here are some pics from this past weekend at the Fontucky race...:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KavuRider said:
I'm really diggin' that HT in the 3rd pic.
Yup she is sweet and goes single speed as well, hydro formed tubing.....man I could go on and on before the chain guide and rear cassette got put on for a four cross race it was in single speed mode with a blue chain and pink tires :eek: looked sick.

·
my dog's Frisbee launcher
513 Posts
markskee said:
Yup she is sweet and goes single speed as well, hydro formed tubing.....man I could go on and on before the chain guide and rear cassette got put on for a four cross race it was in single speed mode with a blue chain and pink tires :eek: looked sick.
looks like she could be a sweet fixie as well :thumbsup: thanks for the info
Just wondering are my Ti bone screws still hanging around :p ...from the old Bike Beat days

ride fast take chances :D Billy

·
Registered
65 Posts
Finally!

It'll be nice to check out some other Chumbas. I've had my EVO for just over a year and haven't seen another one on the trail here in Phx. I know there has to be some out there.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.