Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yupp, it's that time again. Walter is in the area and was in Santa Cruz on Wednesday. Heard from him today and there'll be a dirt demo out here in the bay area again this weekend... Saturday, we'll be at Carlmont and Sunday we'll be at Pacifica... See you guys there...

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
SWEET now I can ride a F5 and see how it is THE number one DH bike ever, trade my DHR for a F5, and talk non-stop on MTBR about my F5!!!!!!! Yuppers! XD XD XD XD lololololols....

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Raptordude said:
SWEET now I can ride a F5 and see how it is THE number one DH bike ever, trade my DHR for a F5, and talk non-stop on MTBR about my F5!!!!!!! Yuppers! XD XD XD XD lololololols....
well... Mr Perc wont be at the demo tomorrow. broke his collar bone today. dont gotta worry about him over talking it if you'll be there.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Any feedback on Evos for FR/DH I just picked one up and havent built it up yet. Its going to be my winter project. Just needed a littel 411 from DH/FR's vs alot of the all mountain guys talking about how they hit up a 2' drop and it was butter! I could ride a matchstick off a 2' drop and it would feel like butter! :D LMAO! I would like to know what your thoughts on it were, handling, jumping, nasty sections rocky etc... and over all feel like lfickability etc.. Thanks in advance, Im not back down there yet so riding one isnt in the cards till this is built!

·
190lbs of climber
1,544 Posts
say hi to them for me. I randomly stopped last week at the gaviota pass hwy 101 rest stop to take a leak, and they were there too on the way up here. I chatted with them for a couple minutes, and then as I was backing out one of the guys ran up to my window and threw me a t-shirt. Awesome! And this as I'm wearing a Santa Cruz T and sweatshirt. Great bunch of guys.

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
Linga115 said:
well... Mr Perc wont be at the demo tomorrow. broke his collar bone today. dont gotta worry about him over talking it if you'll be there.
Ouch...I guess my post was in poor timing.

Healing Vibes...

I thought Poh wears full body armor?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
levee67 said:
That sucks. Let me guess: Calmont?

damon
sorry for the lack of details... but yes carlmont demo.

from what poh told me over the phone he did a step down with "all the speed i could" and ended up hitting the wrong lip. he overshot the landing and landed a 20 ft drop to flat. from there i dont know what happened. this is just info he told me over the phone.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.