Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chuky lost a Redline (stolen by thieves) but has gained a SISS with plenty of sass. The Endless Cog 19t showed up in the mail 20 minutes after I took the pics.

Inaugural ride tomorrow...

Attachments

·
Bored Carp
1,596 Posts
Husband of the year.

It shoud be pointed out that JMH sold his Campy tool kit to get this bike for me. I am so freaking lucky. Thanks love.

Chuky

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aww COME ON! You're embarrassing me.

The massive valve stems put the bike over budget. The extra cash had to come from somewhere.

chuky said:
It shoud be pointed out that JMH sold his Campy tool kit to get this bike for me. I am so freaking lucky. Thanks love.

Chuky

·
Registered
192 Posts
That's a sweet looking ride. Looking forward to seeing you hammer on it at Noble in a couple of weeks!

BTW, you might want to remove that protruding bit on the end of your rear skewer.

TD

·
Sofa King We Todd Did
2,262 Posts
A few observations here:
- That is truly a beautiful build. Planned or not, the white speckled bits on the FSA parts really match nicely with the star-studded grips.
- The cog spacers are sweet. But the blue seems a bit out of place. On the other hand, I have a blue bike so I think you should consider sending the lot to me and replacing them with PVC pipe that would match the whole frame beautifully!
- You two are creeping me out 'cause you do realize that you live together, but you're exchanging messages via an internet forum, right?

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep... it's wierd.

She did it deliberately to embarrass me. I should probably send her a quick email asking her to refrain...

SpinWheelz said:
A few observations here:
- That is truly a beautiful build. Planned or not, the white speckled bits on the FSA parts really match nicely with the star-studded grips.
- The cog spacers are sweet. But the blue seems a bit out of place. On the other hand, I have a blue bike so I think you should consider sending the lot to me and replacing them with PVC pipe that would match the whole frame beautifully!
- You two are creeping me out 'cause you do realize that you live together, but you're exchanging messages via an internet forum, right?

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well come on then!

How is your flexy schedule? Seems like we should roll some time this week, and roust Aosty as well! I may be mistaken, but I think Chuky has been talking with your S.O. about a ride?

JMH

Hollywood said:
nice new bike! I've heard so much about y'all, I feel like I know ya. Did we meet at aosty & Co's?

We'll ride together one day soon I'm sure (lets discuss how much head start I get first though :rolleyes: )

Jeff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.