Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pixie Dust Addict
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went and tried out my new digital camera that was my Krissmiss (that's for you CC) present to myself yesterday. The weather wasn't picture perfect like the day before, but it probably makes for better photo content.

Finally got a decent picure of the Spot in its natural habitat...

Hope everybody had a great Christmas (or Hanukah) and best wishes for the new year

·
My cup runneth over
2,408 Posts
I had been wondering what others were doing with their bag o' tools when riding with a 'Dropper. Pretty pics. :)

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
those look pretty damn good to me pal. what kinda digi did ya get? im eyeballin the cannon 400. by the way, too many "S"'s but i dig that yer thinkin of me. thats cute. hehehe.

·
Pixie Dust Addict
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cactuscorn said:
those look pretty damn good to me pal. what kinda digi did ya get? im eyeballin the cannon 400.
Those were taken with the Canon SD400. Great size for carrying in a jersey pocket, and the image quality seems to be pretty good.

·
Team Blindspot
2,987 Posts
I got a ride in Christmas day as well. Got to take advantage of the weather here on the front range when you can. It was virtually summer trail condtions.

I ran into a herd of horses grazing on the trail, I'd never seen horses in this area in the four years the trail has been open.

I also got a pic of my spot in it's natural habitat.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and will all a Happy and prosperous New Year!

PS: I was also looking at the SD400. I've been carrying an Olympus C-4000 in my pack and am looking for something a bit smaller.

Attachments

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
nice pics there too. wild horses up close. how cool was that? ive been usein a string of olympus stuff for the last 15 years including my current d-460 zoom 1.3 mp with much joy and really wanted to stay with them but that cannon pretty much kicks its ass. it uses the same prossessor as the rebel digi and that there is one fast digi. check ebay. i was lookin last week and complete kits with spare battery and a friggin huge memory card can be had for what best buy sells a basic kit for. about $330. just save me one will ya? im still recoverin from all this crap ive gotten the last 4 months so mines a few more months out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts