Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
West Chester, PA
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife totally kicked ass last year. In october I casually mentioned how it would be nice in the winter to have a trainer. She surprised me with a pretty nice one and I've been using it a ton. I couldn't believe she remembered I said that.

This year she asked me for ideas because I haven't dropped any hints. So i had to send her an email with all these links to Universal cycles (including instructions on the vip discount codes ;) ) She feels bad because these things won't be a surprise but she doesn't understand how much bike geeks love boxes of shiny new parts.

I asked for -

X9 10 speed rear der.
x9 10 rear shifter
xg1080 cassette
Gamut 32t single speed ring
KMC x10 sl chain

What did you ask for ?

Come back and post what you got after christmas. :thumbsup:

·
West Chester, PA
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
53119 said:
is it ok if I already opened what i asked for? CCDB for my ride! XMAS/BDAY
Sure is. Problem is my wife would never let me. Everything stays hidden until 12:01 on 12/25.

I just picked up a Magellan GPS for my wife's step-father. He's hopelessly helpless with finding his way anywhere so I know he's going to freak out. I don't have kids yet so I'm really excited to give it to him. I have that "want to give it to him now" feeling. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
she's keepin it traditional..very cool. nothin like shiny happy bike bits @ 12:01. mine is the opposite- excited and gets me to open atleast one before Xmas. anyday with bike stuff is xmas, right? enjoy yours!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mines coming

I ordered for myself so that my family can give to me.

2 WTB ExiWolfs
PG-990 11-32 cassette
Sette ST-21 21 piece tool set

·
GONE
26,084 Posts
A New Bike Stand!!!

I've got a Sette Deluxe Stand with a tool/parts tray and storage bag (in the box) looking at me from across the room as I write this... hee hee

Merry Bikemas!!!

·